General Rules & Conditions for Hiring the Cross-Country Course and Arenas or attending any Competition organised by Radfords Equestrian.
1. It is a condition of anyone using the Cross-Country Course and Arenas or attending any Competiton organised by Radfords Equestrian that all riders have READ and AGREED to abide by the rules. Booking of facilities and entering competitions are accepted at riders own risk.
2. It is a condition of hire that to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the owners or any representatives accept any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, spectators or any persons whatsoever, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way. All persons attend at their own risk and are responsible for their own actions.
3. Radfords Equestrian has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health & Safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective EVERYONE must take all reasonable precautions to avoid accidents occurring.
4. Hats of the current standard must be worn at ALL TIMES by anyone mounted, with the harness correctly adjusted and fastened. Suitable footwear must be worn. BODY PROTECTORS ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL RIDERS USING THE CROSS-COUNTRY COURSE. While using the arenas for jumping, body protectors are strongly recommended for adults and ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL CHILDREN.
5. Horses/ponies must NOT be left unattended at any time, unless inside a secure horse box/trailer. Tying up and leaving outside boxes/trailers is not permitted.
6. All riders on the cross-country course must be accompanied. No unsupervised children at any time anywhere on the premises.
7. All riders should familiarise themselves with the cross-country course prior to use and in the interests of safety are advised to jump fences within their capability.
8. All vehicles are parked at owners risk.
9. Please ensure entrance gate to the cross-country course is closed at ALL TIMES.
10. Dogs must be kept under control and on leads at ALL TIMES.